Sometimes late at night I realize how meaningless life is and I can't sleep. One long insomniatic anxiety attack. I think this is adulthood.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies"
Sometimes late at night I realize how meaningless life is and I can't sleep. One long insomniatic anxiety attack. I think this is adulthood.
Whispered by Tai at 3:56 AM
| Disorder | Rating |
| Paranoid Disorder: | Low |
| Schizoid Disorder: | High |
| Schizotypal Disorder: | High |
| Antisocial Disorder: | High |
| Borderline Disorder: | Very High |
| Histrionic Disorder: | Moderate |
| Narcissistic Disorder: | Moderate |
| Avoidant Disorder: | High |
| Dependent Disorder: | High |
| Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: | High |
-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! -- -- Personality Disorders -- | |
template by suckmylolly.com
7 Curtsies:
Oh Tai, how are you? I missed you and please don't let me miss you again for so long. I hope the insomnia attacks stop soon.
P.S. I really love the title of this post. All the best, haze!
What is your definition of meaning? Life is what we have, what moves us, what gives color and animation to everything around us. What meaning is it that you're unable to see?
Life itself has only one meaning: growth.
Adulthood and maturity are different...adulthood is a state of full physical ability. Maturity is accepting that growth continues even after adulthood is reached, and is painful, but beautiful.
If you can't sleep...text me.
xo
I'm also an insomniac. Sometimes I lie awake at night thinking about how wonderful life is and the people in it, and then I get emotional about all my grandparents no longer alive, my dog that was killed by another dog, and just generally sad thoughts about life ending too soon.
Definitely not part of being an adult. I've been this way since I was like 8.....
glad to have you back here
Yes, indeed, that is adulthood. But it's not meaningless. Sometimes you just have to let go, and let the meanings find you.
I'm glad you're still with us, mo mhuirnĂn. <3 <3
Dear Tai,
I would really love to hear from you again, (maybe not that everything is okay though that would be wonderful) but at least to hear you're still out there fighting. (:
Hope that you come back more often so we can support you as good as possible.
Love,
Bella
my darling! i miss you <3 it's been so long... i hope everything's fine.
here's my new link... moon-lore.blogspot.com
I MISS YOUR POSTS!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
....lol, my security word is "undead"
Post a Comment