Saturday, April 9, 2011

"And how we'd wished to live in the sensual world. You don't need words--just one kiss, then another."

Quick post before bed.

First off, as usual, you are all so awesome and supportive even when I'm just feeling sorry for myself and moaning. 
♥Again, and I can't say it enough, I love you all♥

Today went well! I went to the gym and, as a very hot guy suggested to me the last time I was there, I practised changing mphs in my jogging. Went from 5 to 6 then after a walk 5 to 7 then back down to 5 to 6. It makes things much more interesting that way and I feel like I am actually doing something in this whole training deal. 

I went to a record store and picked up some vinyls that had historical reproductions of songs from Shakespeare's plays and I got a new Kate Bush record! I love her and I'm so happy to add more to my collection! I then tortured myself by standing in a Frozen Yogurt store and imagining what it would feel like to eat some of that sweet cream with mochi pieces in it. I love torturing myself with food. I hate giving in but I love that dangerous, tingly sensation I get from standing on the edge of the precipice. Rocking slowly back and forth, wondering how far I would have to go to tip. over.

.....


Sorry, where was I? Oh yes! My day. I then went to whole foods and bought a bunch of healthy vegan and raw vegan energy/protein bars. For before or after workouts when I need a little extra boost. I also bought some protein powder packets for emergencies but they were expensive so I only bought a couple. I decided to skip out on the 80s party tonight. I don't think I have the willpower to withstand more drunk/high people telling me I'm hot and then not looking me in the eyes the next day. 
Oh! I wanted to share a wonderful snack/ mini-meal I had. So this evening I spread a teaspoon of raw, organic almond butter over a wasa crispbread slice and topped it with a few cranberries. I ate this very lovely concoction with half a jar of pureed pear baby food and some Tazo rest tea. This tea is the sensory equivallent to drinking a flower garden. I was in my own little heaven.

And so I am happy today. 1:30 at the gym, 487 Calories, 2.3 liters, 9 hours of sleep, 80 pts.

Hiking tomorrow instead of going to the gym, it's my 'rest day' activity, although I'll probably go do some yoga in the gym afterwords, just so I have an excuse to use the scale. Then a date! Not the food, the kind you do with a person. If this doesn't work out I'm going to aim for the cute gym guy. 

I am going to get laid before summer break. I am determined.
To where the water and the earth caress
And the down of a peach says mmh, yes,
Do I look for those millionaires
Like a Machiavellian girl would
When I could wear a sunset? mmh, yes,

9 Curtsies:

B said...

Sounds like you're doing really well! Awesome!
I hope you enjoy your date and your hike. It's such an enjoyable way to exercise.

B x

robyngabrielle said...

Tai you are doing so well! Just thought you should know you're currently who I'm thinking of when I have negative thoughts like 'you're too tired to work out more' or 'I'm hungryyyy'! Because you know what? I'm not actually hungry if I really listen to my body, and I'm really all that tired either. It's just laziness and boredom holding me back.

You are just killing it right now, I think it's brilliant!

Love you xx

Anonymous said...

love love love this post, dearest!♥♥

so happy you are doing gOod!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say...you are amazing! You are! Ok. Good luck and have fun on your date! Hiking is great. Therapeutic and a work out.

<3

Anonymous said...

You are doing so well! I'm officially inspired! What exactly is that diet you're doing that you get points for everything you do? I'm really interested in that! Also, are you vegan? Or just starting? Keep up the great work, xo A

kazehana said...

Oh man, lemme know when you get that specific times thing worked out! Then you can have fun banter with me, too! hahahah

And thanks, too, for the compliments. ;)


This is random, but...every time I listen to Kate Bush I just think she sounds like Siouxsie, and I wind up just wanting to listen to Siouxsie instead. O_o

Angellica Adelaide said...

that snack sounds so tasty o.o lol

Harlow B said...

I'm glad to hear you found a running workout that is working for you, that doesn't bore you! YAY!!

I love the health food store... I must set limits before I go in or else I buy way to much!

~ H

Thinning myself out said...

Looks like you're doing good. And i am happy for you! (:

And i am glaf that you did great in the gym.

TC my dear.

 
template by suckmylolly.com