Friday, April 8, 2011

When I sit next to you, my heart leaps into my elbow and I can't help but want to touch you. I wish you were mine to touch.

So as the title may suggest, I'm feeling a little 'crossed in love' as Mr. Bennett once so sweetly described it. I hate to sit next to him, I hate to see her around, I want to kiss them, to love them, but they are not mine and they never were mine and they never will be.

And so I have a date on Sunday with another man I hope will become my stranger lover. Just pretend you love me, I only need this sweet fantasy from you.

Today was respectable. Day 2 = 2 hours at the gym, 9 glasses of water, 474 calories, 8.75 hours of sleep.

80 points

Perhaps at the end of this I will be pretty enough to turn someone's head. At least for a little while. All I need is a moment.

Sorry So Mopey



I do not think of you in the sunlight, in the moonlight, under the stars
I do not find you in the forests or the meadows full of flower
I never sought you in the robin's melody, the swan's song
It is in the stillness, the empty moments, that you come to me
like a ghost
your body just as unembraceable as it ever was

9 Curtsies:

kazehana said...

Confidence, dear..confidence is an aphrodisiac.

Hold your head up on that lovely neck of yours and look everyone directly, bone piercingly in the eyes. Look at them...and then look straight through them.

You'll turn heads, burn hearts, ruin restful nights.

But first, you must...believe that you will. Eh? Yeah.

Silhouette said...

I hope so much that you will fall in love. I just watched the note book so I am feeling a little positive towards love and shit. I hope you find a man that will treat you right. I hope he is sweet and will not pretend but really love you. I wish you true success on this next date. Your beautiful and thank you for all of your support.
Much Loveee<3

Thinning myself out said...

(reply to your comment)
I would actually love to major diploma in journalism, but i took diploma in mass communication for it is wider scope and i want to know more than just writing. (:

Awww... you're in love? (:

miss said...

Oh my gosh. Good luck with this man. I bet love is so beautiful. But I think it's important to love and accept yourself first. So once you get the confidence and are able to "turn heads" things will just fall into place. Ahhh. I long to turn heads. Just think how wonderful we'd feel...
xo

tracy said...

You w i l l fall in love, because you are so wonderful and desreve the very best! You are already so pretty, you must turn heads!

Congrats on doing so well with the 10 Day Plan...wow, 2 hours at the gym...you put me to shame...but inspire as well!

Much Love,
tracy

robyngabrielle said...

darling i remember the vlog you posted and you are STUNNING. think of that, hold your head high and love will find you xxx

Heather said...

Oh love, sometimes all we need is a little fantasy just to get through the day. Just remember to come back down to earth one day. <3

Bella. said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog, it really made me feel alot better.(:
I somehow managed to drink not more than 200ml of the bottle and I'm quiet happy about that.
As I can read you reached 80points. Congrats for this(: I'll really try to be stronger and more successful like you, Isobel and the other girls on the challenge.
Hopefully everything is going well the next days(:

xx
Bella

RoseRunner said...

oh my, a comment is a curtsy....how endearing! I curtsy to you my lady.

You have a lovely writing voice.

Is 474 the calories eaten in a day, or the calories burned during your workout?

I promise not to judge--I love all sorts of blogs. Just curious.

I have eaten 474 calories in the span of 45 seconds so many times, I can't fathom how I would spread that out over the course of a day!

 
template by suckmylolly.com