Good evening!
I had a very nice day today. I did all of my work, It was the perfect 'after the rain the sun will come out' kind of day, I spoke to my mom, and... oh yeah.
80 points for Day 1 of the 10 Day Challenge
Eee! I'm so excited.
Calories=466, Water=2.1 liters, Exercise: 1hr 20 min, Sleep= 8 hours. An auspicious start, and I hope I can keep it up tomorrow! Thanks for posting this Isobel!In other more personal news. I dropped out of the production of Sweeney Todd. It sort of hurt me to do it but I was always dreading going to rehearsal. I think it's important to listen to that voice that says "bail now or loose your sanity" sometimes.
I had such an excellent reading and seminar tonight. We read Montaigne's Of the Education of Children. Fascinating and very inspirational. He is officially on my list of heroes. I found a friend on the ground today while I was walking, a pretty antique styled silver spoon with a blue handle, and I was pondering over what to name her. I have decided that she will be henceforth called Michel de Montaigne. I love her.
Well I'm off to bed now but before I do this is for Eileenstein:
Let's find our moment 4 life


4 Curtsies:
Love your challenge! It just looks so "clean" and perfect, ya know?
Stay lovely,
tracy
Love, love, love the video!
Gorgeous! And that hotty, hot guy! :)
It's a theme music from the movie: f.e.a.r.
You will find it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekLuKK7e9kQ&feature=player_embedded
Great challenge! I hope you will follow me. (:
And after that challenge, what's the prize? I'm just curious?
Anyway, take care and be strong!
Post a Comment