A huge huge smile and hug to all of the people who encouraged my through my latest freak out. I ran yesterday with great happiness just thinking of all of you. I will be sure to implement all of your suggestions as soon as possible. I wish I had a BFF necklace to split with all of you. Truly.
I actually plan to buy and split this necklace with my sister. But I wish I could connect it with all of you too.
Also, Hello to all the people following my blog that I haven't formally spoken to yet. If you are following me but I am not following you, and you'd like me to follow you, Please tell me!
~*~*~*~*~
I decided to start doing a fast and a status post every Sunday. I am officially starting over from today. Whatever I have gained or lost until now is a 'moo point'. Let the work begin!
This form was stolen from Mae, and if you're not following her you should start now.
The Week of April 3rd, 2011
Starting Weight: 133 {fat, fatty mc fatt-fat, fat}
The Five Step Program:
I : 120 {Medal: New Makeup}
II: 110 {Medal: Cut stuffed animal and a brand name item}
III: 105 {Medal: Full wax and spa day}
IV: 100 {Medal: New Shoes and Piercings}
V: 93 {Medal: New Wardrobe}
Last Week: What went well?
* Started Running
* Went to the Gym everyday
*Can't think of anything else
Last Week: What went wrong?
*Binge
*Binged
*Binged Dehydrated
This Week's Goals
*Increase running time to 3 minute intervals on a 2.0 grade
*Go to gym 4 days out of the week and go hiking on Sunday
* No Binging. Don't freaking do it.
The God of April: Get down to at least 110, preferably 105. And... I'm just gonna say it... make this a no binge month.


8 Curtsies:
you should throw a tattoo in there as a reward. ;p
oh, and I finally listened to that dir en grey song. ahh, it was pretty. I usually only listen to their super screamy aggressive stuff, but the quietness was pleasant. :)
no binge april!
hiking is the BEST.
Aw, shucks. <3
I really wish I could remember where I found that form so I could credit that person. I might have to spend a few hours on Xanga to figure it out, since I'm sure that's where I found it. Good luck this month, okay? I'm rooting for you!
1. haha... friendship necklaces are nice :)
2. aww! you are too kind to say that to your followers :) but i'm sure you are already following my unworthy blog :)
3. gOOd luck on your program!!! and running, and exercising :D
lastly. darling, please stop the binging :)
Your/Mae's idea of a once a week summary post is a great idea. I started doing the same thing (exercise log on Sundays) and I usually find it helps keep me on track bc I know ppl will be reading it! (or at least I tell myself people will be reading it!! lol)
What peircings are you going to get? thats an exciting reward :)
~ H
Good luck! That looks like a solid plan.
Those necklaces are so pretty!
Love your plan. April is the month i have to make things happen. i am running out of time!
Sending Love,
tracy
I like your goals for the week! I made my own list today too. You can do it :)
Post a Comment