Monday, December 20, 2010

It's the little things that make my heart race

Intake so far: {0}

Hello Ladies! I have a lot to say so lets get right down to it!

My fast till the end of Friday didn't work out as planned but I'm okay with that. Want to know why? Even if you don't I'm going to tell you anyway! So I'm sitting in the airport doing fairly well;  reading all of your lovely blogs and averting my eyes from the Santa Claus taking pictures with children {I have a latent fear of Santa Claus, I'm pretty sure he's a pedophile} when my current school crush walks up and sits down next to me. It turns out we are on the same flight and we fall into an easy conversation about the current Greek tragedy we are studying. Suddenly he asks if I want to something from Quiznos. I reply: "No thanks, and the reason is not because I'm not hungry but Quiznos is really fattening and I'm try to watch my weight" At this point I am internally banging my head on the laptop in front of me. Why do I have Ednos word vomit at the worst times? He walks away. A few minuets later he comes back, hands me a gigantic salad, one of the two forks he picked up and says: "I asked for nutrition information as well but they didn't have any." If I had even one ounce less of self control I would have jumped his bones right there. I am completely smitten with this boy. Completely. We shared the salad. Before we went to board the plane I asked him to save me a seat if there were two together. He not only saved me a seat but sat in the center and let me have the aisle seat. On the ride we talked about books and school and politics and all sorts of topics. At the end of the plane ride we see these two adorable kids talking to each other in babbling baby talk. I turned to him and remarked that their speaking in their own language and he replies that he was watching them too. He then says quietly after a soft pause "I love kids. I was just remembering watching my little sister grow up. She's five now." I wanted to kiss him so hard it would make his lips bleed. Sorry for this syrupy sweet entry but I seriously have stars in my eyes just thinking about it. Le Sigh, I fall for guys so easily. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I've been living off this memory for the past couple of days. Man may not be able to live by bread alone but dreams are a different story.

When I got home I ate a piece of pizza, chatted with my family, and went to bed. I don't feel too bad about it though. It was my favorite kind of pizza so I'm pretty amazed that I was able to stop with just one piece. The last few days I've been eating more than I usually would but I feel like I've been managing it as well as I can. I try to eat slowly and not finish everything. I'm concentrating on small portions. My mom is all in my bizz-natch. She's telling my I need to gain ten pounds because I look too thin. I'm not even halfway through the green part of the bmi chart. She's just used to me being fat so when I loose weight I'm too thin. But when I eat I'm going to 'turn into a blimp.' She just doesn't like the way I look. I don't care though, when I get back to school I want to be thin and beautiful so a certain someone will think I'm as wonderful as I think he is Apologies again. I'll stop being such a mush.

In other news: I'm supposed to go to my step-mum's cookie bake today but I'm a little freaked out. I love baking but I feel like they're going to force me to eat a bunch of stuff. That makes me feel really nervous. I'm doing so well and I don't want to blow it. Finally was able to use the scale because mom went to work. New weight: 123.4. My goal is to be under 120 by the time I get back to school. Wish me luck!

I wear my heart on my lips

8 Curtsies:

miss said...

Ahhh, that story with the boy make me smile! He was considerate enough to get you a salad and ask for nutrition info, ah!, that is so cute! I think he's a keeper. Do you think he likes you back? Haha, I'm a sucker for romance. And good job with only having one slice of pizza. It's perfect to satisfy any cravings, and you stayed in control. Remember that when you're surrounded by those cookies. Remember that you're strong, and that you've come so far, and that you have a goal to reach.
xo

Dylphe said...

aww that post made me happy. so sweet of him to get a salad.
i'm glad you're ok with eating and staying in control with it too.
i need to hop on that one.
i'm working on it though so it's ok.
if you can keep control with your favorite pizza i'm sure you can stay in control of the cookies you're baking.
stay strong

Miss Unrau said...

Ok wow. Soooo jealous of your boy time. :) My boy and I live together, and we seldom have those moments anymore. <3

I just started reading your blog, but YOU. ARE. AN. AWE. SOME. LADY. And I love your dancing lady down there in the bottom left corner. Very Baroque/Renaissance (which I love!)

Anonymous said...

the boy sounds wonderful~ i don't think there was an option for not eating in that situation, and salad is healthy so it's just great :)
lol santa is not pedofile... he's just lonely spending all the year only with bambies and gnomes.
and wish you luck ;p
you'r loosing so fast, i'm sure you'll get that goal

Mich said...

My mum says I need to gain ten pounds as well. I almost fell over the first time she said that.

Thank you for the comment. <3 You are far too generous, my lady!

That boy sounds lovely. As for being too mushy, I say go for it. 'Tis exciting falling in love. :D He made your plane ride more enjoyable--that has to be a good sign! Plane trips are normally about as fun as the seventh circle of Hell.

xoxo

Starving Artist said...

aww thats cuute :) I can be a mush too lol (just wait when I come back from visiting matty in a week xD)

Starving Artist said...

also meant to say, you can def be under 120 by school! <3 good luck lovely

désespérée de maigrir said...

You'll be at your goal weight in no time dear! Isn't D&G La Lune the best? It's kind of a random perfume, but I like that not a lot of people wear it. The first time I really spent any time with Juan, we were at a conference in Chicago and a group of my friend went out for our last night. I brought a sample of that with me because I couldn't bring my normal perfume the plane - he was kind of drunk but kept telling me I smelled so good... needless to say I've been wearing it ever since ;) Hahaha!

Have a very merry Christmas!

 
template by suckmylolly.com