Friday, December 31, 2010

Auld Lang Syne



*No more intake posts until I get back to school. It's too up and down right now. It would just be 'binge, fast, binge, fast'*
 
So! Hanging out at my Dad's house right now and really enjoying myself. My step-mom is such a confidence booster and my dad is somewhat used to my weird eating habits so he doesn't nag me to much and lets me eat or not eat within reason. Also, they have a wii fit here too! So I got to indulge in my regular work out and was able to try out Zumba fitness for the wii as well. Happy Me! Also I gained weight yesterday and was freaking out {as an aside wii fit was made for the eating disordered. An exercise program that wants you to weigh yourself everyday and then asks you why you gained weight. So unhealthy and so awesome at the same time} but today I lost what I put on and a little more. A good start to the new years if I do say so myself.

We were going to head up to Tahoe but it's too late to attempt that now and we will probably end up going to the mall and watching a movie. Sounds good to me though! I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's eve! What are everyone's plans?


✻ Lets all show our colors in 2011✻

2 Curtsies:

miss said...

I don't listen to the radio ever, but when Firework came out and I heard it, I started listening to the radio hoping that song would come on. It's so inspiring, right?! That song shall highlight 2011's theme.
xo

m. said...

i love this song.

i hope you had a good new years :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com