Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner: {0}
Fasting Day 2 = success ♥♥
One day left of fasting to go and I feel okay with it. I plan to simply fast until I get back home and then I might eat dinner. I've been thinking about the way I'm going to manage this vacation and I think I'm going to have to stop counting calories. I'm at the point right now where I'm scared to eat anything, even vegetables and fruit, because it will have too many calories. I haven't made my daily calorie goal since I started either. I just know that if I get home and start counting calories I won't be able to make myself eat anything and my family will find out and freak out. I hope this works, I will still try to eat small portions of everything and relatively healthy but I'm really nervous. I wish visiting my family wasn't so anxiety filled.
I had my school review today. They basically told me that I suck but I can stay as long as I pick up the pace. I'm pretty satisfied with that. One more paper to write before I take off and then packing to do. It's almost over! I'm too tired to think right now so I'll just leave you guys with a picture.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
"Things I have loved I'm allowed to keep"
"The flowers you gave me are rotting and still I refuse to throw them away"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Curtsies:
i think your plan for at home is a good one. eat little is the safest way to go.
stay strong
good luck then! i'll give you my christmas wishes on staying strong and not gaining a pound during your stay at home :-*
Good luck while you're home! It's so hard to behave around family. :/ Try and lose yourself in the holiday spirit--helps me loads as far as getting trough Christmas with the family and all the extra food...
And not creepy in the slightest. I love serial killer profiles, too. Going back to school to study it and everything. :D
xoxoxo
Post a Comment