Sunday, December 12, 2010

The walls have ears

Breakfast: {0}
Lunch: {0}
Dinner: {0}

I don't know why my roommate thinks I'm asleep just because I'm not answering her calling me. I can hear her talking about me and telling people about my emotional and social problems. That's not really information I wanted her to share with others but hey, that's what you get for trusting people. But enough of this bitterness of spirit.

Fasting yesterday and today went well enough. I don't have much water here in my dorm and I'm too afraid to walk to the cafeteria and get some lest the food tempt me, so I haven't been drinking as much as I ought. Other than that, no food has touched these lips. One full day left to go! Then I will eat Tuesday and perhaps fast Wednesday-Friday night. As soon as I get home I'll have to eat for appearance sake. I need to be under 130 when I get back home. Need.

I spent yesterday watching some awesome food and nutrition shows. I started off with Jaime Oliver's eat to save your life {Suggestion courtesy of Almost.Skinny} which really encouraged me to eat as sensibly as possible when not fasting. Then I watched Jaime Oliver's Food Revolution. It is a travesty what they feed kids these days! No wonder America is the fattest nation in the world. He has a petition on his site to address this terrible problem and it would be wonderful if people would sign it. To finish off I watched Super Size Me today.  I will never eat at McDonald's again. Gross.

Also, I started my Period yesterday. Which isn't really so bad. I don't get cramps, my mood is pretty much what it always is, it's a good excuse to tell people I'm not hungry, and It only lasts for 5 days, heavy only for 2 or 3. {sorry if that was TMI} What's bumming me out is now I can't go to the spa on Wednesday! Lame! And I was really looking forward to it too!

Okay, I'm off to get some work done. Here is a picture that exemplifies exactly what I would love to become. {Stolen from désespérée de maigrir}

Be Beautiful

4 Curtsies:

Anonymous said...

ah....gotta love those roomies....

good job with the fasting. you are so strong!

Mc. Donalds is the most disgusting thin anyone could eat. yuuuccckkkk.

Anonymous said...

Darling, thankyou so much for your comment. Out of everyone who commented, YOU said exactly what I needed to hear. Honestly, you have no idea how grateful I am. I'll never forget how kind you've been to me.

Oh, and I prefer Bach :)

Love you so much, congratulations with the wonderful fasting,
Adeline xx

Starving Artist said...

I'll be fasting with you lovely, you can get there <3

Anonymous said...

well you never know who to trust. unfortunately those kind of stuff will always happen so don't mind it too much, just focus on your goal. i'm sure she won't be talking the same then.

i've thought about something reading your post. they make so many shows about fat ppl and eating wrong, but i don't know much (if at all) shows which show ppl with normal healthy lifestyle. maybe it'll have more effect showing how to do it right then what are we doing wrong. after all, when you see fried chips on tv you do want to eat fried chips...

 
template by suckmylolly.com