Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner: {0}
5 Day Fast = Success ♥♥♥♥♥
I will be going out to breakfast with my roommates tomorrow and I pray the gods give me the peace of mind to break my fast {it's punny} in a sensible manner. My plan: Plate of fruit, and granola or cold cereal if they have soy milk there. I'm not sure if I will eat anything else but I hope to get my ass to the gym.
Despite this recent triumph, the rest of today was not so great. Met with my therapist and felt like and idiot, moped around for the rest of the day, went to the second to last class of the semester, said nothing, was called in to ask if I really wanted to be there and was informed that I might not graduate. I hate myself so much. Why do I suck at school so bad? Why can't I finish my classes on time? Why do I constantly live in a dream world and have a complete inability to survive in real life?
But enough of this whining. The next two days are completely free. I will finish all my work if it kills me. I will at least get past this god-awful semester and next semester I will do so well that they will proclaim me a genius. {fantasize much?}
Night, Night!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Successes and Failures
I wonder what it holds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 Curtsies:
5 days! wow
i'm glad for you that you didn't break. def a good example for me :p
and about studying, if it helps you, from my experience- i can make myself study only if i'm 5 days away from a test or if i'm not studying at home. maybe if you change the environment it'll be easier to concentrate and do homework~
Well done on that fast, darling! Truly, wonderful effort! But I always say the hardest part of a fast is breaking it, so good luck for tomorrow :)
Love you millions,
Adeline xx
Sorry you're having a rough time with school. I was in the same boat for a while. Then I switched to creative writing as a major and turned into a straight-A student. Getting graded on indulging in my own fantasies? Yes, please!
A fan of Cthulu AND Hellraiser?!? You MUST be awesome. Congrats on a successful fast!
xoxo
That song was excellent.
http://miscellany.lolthulhu.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/shay-elder_god.jpg
<3
hello :)
same height! we shorties (i hate being short!) have to stick together! Let's do it - we can reach our goals!
great job on fasting for 5 days! <3 will continue to follow your progress! <3
Post a Comment