Okay, Sorry, I just have to type this or I won't be able to continue on with my 'nice girl' facade.
My roommate ate my food, granted it was on the share table and theoretically I have no right to be angry but hear me out. This is what she ate:
My 4 pacs of snap pea crisps
A package of dried figs
A package of dried peaches
A package of dried nectarines
A pack of dried vegetable chips
2 big bottles of naked juice
A bag of dried apple chips
-this list does not include the food I brought on the road trip that was also mostly to completely eaten by her-
Some of these things I was able to get a taste of, most of them I was not. She had 2 bottles of peanut butter that her parents sent her like 2 months ago and there is still half a bottle left. I just put that food out Sunday. Is it too much to ask to think that these people would eat with moderation? Share does not mean "eat as much as you want with abandon". Share means "snack lightly, other people want to eat this too"
The two most ironic things I see in this situation:
1) this is the same roommate that got all up on my case for my not eating. It's because I don't eat that often that I get royally pissed off when I want to eat something and it's not there at all.
2) she has a great body and is way skinnier than me.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Afternoon Snack
Okay I'll stop being a Bitch now. You probably can't hear me over the universe's raucous laughter anyway.
Whispered by Tai at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 Curtsies:
Lol I love your bitching. Isn't that what having a blog is about? Bitching and thoughts?
I haven't moved out yet but I am pretty scared about a roommate eating my food. I don't like to share now so I'm sure it won't go down well. haha
Stop sharing? lol
Put your name on your food in sharpie marker?
Push her face into a potted plant and tell her dirt is better for her than all your food combined?
Ohhhhh, I'm pms-ing SO HARD.
Um. Lemme rethink what I'm saying!
Maybe just say directly to your roomates that part you wrote about snacking lightly and being considerate of others when eating shared food? Yeah, that sounds more reasonable. lol
xo
p.s. the captcha verification word is 'mental' hahaha.
Hahhaha. I'm not laughing at your frustration, I'm laughing at the suggested methods of dealing with it.
You should take all of her shared food and hide it somewhere, then tell her you were feeling peckish and accidentally ate it all. :P What a ho bag.(Her, not you. You're simply divine)
Oh no! Totally know the feeling darling. I've had to hide all of my cold medicine and my foods because my roommate would take them all the time (and other people in my hall too!).
Just pondering...I wonder if your roomie might have a touch of an ED? I don't think I could eat all of that food without feeling so sick I had to purge. Maybe....Or else maybe she's just one of those luck little ones that have the amazing metabolism and don't worry about the shit they eat. I'm always perpetually jealous of them. Usually I can't wait for them to get fat and old. Then I feel mean.
So desho...sono shitau ga itai, keredemo, kyo wa daijobu des', ne? :) bad days are followed by good ones...just gotta keep moving.
My japanese isn't great. I only use it when I get too emotional for english. I revert back to a more primitive lingual state or something. :x
I feel better now that B is back in the country, even if he did call me a little jerk and tell me he was glad my tattoo hurt really bad. hahaha coz I made fun of him when he complained about getting his ribs done. ahhhha, what goes around, comes around.
If you ever get inked, pix. I love seeing other people's body art!
hehe... honestly darling, i love reading this post :) and because i'm not skinny or trying to be skinny, i do not know how to comment on skinny posts... but i always love you and your blog! mwuah!
That's quite a bit for one person to take from a sharring table. You're quite right if it's on the table for sharring then one person shouldn't go mad and eat a good portion of it.
Crazyness!
B. X
My day certainly started better today! At the gym by 7, hot damn. :)
Your comments always make me smile.
XOXO
My goodness, that sounds so freakin' annoying. I probably would've gone ape shit and done something regretful :/
Ha, ha, i just love that picture!
Post a Comment