Just popping in to say I love you all and that I have not had a chance to really read your blogs and certainly not to comment because I am in the middle of a rather intense roadtrip right now.
Things that have happened that I can't talk about right now but wish I could:
- Told the people I'm traveling with about my ED after they got all 'intervention' on me. One of the girls actually told me "I wish I could do that" *FACEPALM*
- In the middle of an epic binge the guy next to me called me a fat-ass and then asked me out. WTF.
- I took a bath and gave love advice to the girlfriend (now fiance) of the man I was very much in love with all of last year
- Started a new blog under a different email address and invite you all to view the disaster as it enfolds in real time. All of my family can read it so if you comment please don't swear or mention anything having to do with this site.
-Missed you all terribly and wish I could road trip with any of you instead.
-I'm going to buy some postcards so if any of you want me to send you a post card just comment your email address and I will contact you for you mailing address. {I will promptly erase your email address after I respond}
Love and kisses to you all.

9 Curtsies:
please, please, please tell me you slapped that guy. please.
orrrr is that just me who slaps people for overly sassy remarks?
also, I sympathize with giving love advice to an ex-bf's new love. I've done that myself. I think it's good karma anyway, and helps you keep your heart muscle flexible.
Thats so cute. Seriously you are too lovely!!
Hope the road trip is working for you. and exactly what did yuou say about ED?? XX
I bet you that guy thought he was making some sort of clever joke and you would be impressed by his smooth pickup. He sounds very not smart.
Seriously, SERIOUSLY I think the media or SOMEONE needs to focus on the internal/mental aspects of an ED and how intense and disruptive it is instead of "oh so and so is thin, wow" maybe then people wouldn't make comments like "I wish I could do that" when hearing about an ed.
I am proud you told your companions about your struggles, at least it's out in the open. I wish i could do that on my trip, it might make things easier.
I will try and sneak over to your other blog but I will be an anonymous lurker, I won't mention a thing.
~ H
I hope you're having oodles of fun!! I'm jealous--I've always wanted to go on a proper road trip.
I would love a postcard! And you don't have to delete the comment, my email addy is up on my blog anyway...
bellatrixburrows [at] hotmail.com
Take lots of photos!
xoxox
Ahhh, interventions....why do I find those amusing at times? Maybe I'm just cynical.
Anyway, hope your road trip has been going lovely and that you "accidentally" spilled soda on that idiot guy's lap (would've been worth it).
Def sounds intense I hope you make it through alright. Stay strong!! :D
Yo, miss lady. Whenever you come back from galavanting about, I've given you a Versatile Blogger award. Until then, continuez de laisser les bons temps roulent. ;p
Post a Comment