Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Plan

Okay! So I successfully fasted all yesterday and thanks to a date I had in town, I also got a shit ton of exercise in. With a clean slate I feel I can move on with my life and forward toward my goals.

Food:
-750-800 calories most days, anything up to 1000 calories on Wednesdays, 400 calories on Saturdays, Fast Sunday {My previous maximum was 400 calories a day but I'd try and be more liberal while still eating under the 'recommended value'}
-Exercise like my size three pants depend on it.
-Have a Sunday weigh-in and evaluation day. I love it when Mae does this on Wednesdays!
-Stay strictly vegan, except perhaps on Wednesdays, try for that day too though.

I also have a list of goals going on a different page. That should help me keep all of my desires in view.

I went on a date yesterday and the guy was.... well I don't know what I think. We had to cut it short early because he needed to go pick up his daughter but, I don't know. He lacked Charisma, and I think he might have some relationship issues. Not sure if I want to put in the effort to make it work. *Psh* only the first date and I'm already having commitment issues. I have another date next week hopefully, this one is just moving back from Maui and looks somewhat more promising. I don't know, I don't even want a relationship right now. Just a stable fuck-buddy.


On that note I will be ending the next indefinite number of posts with Shirley Mason songs that touch my heart. I hope you enjoy but if you don't, of course no obligation to listen! This first one is dedicated to all the people who have, had, and/or will have relationship issues.
 

5 Curtsies:

robyngabrielle said...

oooh dates! I love gossip :) I don't think it's funny of you to have some issues with him on the first date - he has a child!! xx

désespérée de maigrir said...

I am so glad you liked my vlog! :) Thanks for the compliments, you are too sweet!

Best of luck on your dates, don't stress too much. The beginning of relationships is so exciting, so don't overanalyze :)

As always, thank you for the encouragement, I need it. I have to get under 125 this month. Enough is enough, you know?

Silhouette said...

I love your honesty about having a stable fuck buddy. Classic. :) Glad your fast went good. I did silently cheer you on haha!!

Mae said...

I hope you have better luck with your next date. A long time ago, I very briefly saw a guy with a kid, and honestly, there were way too many issues from the start. There was no chance of it getting serious, but the guy was way too crazy even for a fuck buddy. Follow your intuition on this one.

I'm glad you like the weigh-in survey. <3

kazehana said...

I used to love Garbage in the 90s. Shirley Manson's voice seems different now, though...her lyrics are still good, but something about her voice has changed. Or maybe that's just me.

ANYWAY. You are totally right to be wary of that guy with the kid. Baggage is baggage, and not ignoring it is the sign of a smart chick.

 
template by suckmylolly.com