Tuesday, March 29, 2011

went to bed at 2 with a 10 but woke up at 10 with a 2

Mostly just rambling and nonsense. And as per usual, sound is off track.

I need to think of a plan, this can't be my life

10 Curtsies:

tracy said...

Oh, Tai!

Lovely, lovely Lady, you are sooo beautiful! What gorgeous facial features you have! And perfect skin! And so skinny, look at those clavicles! It made me sad to hear you say all those mean things about yourself :(

Love the panties, that was cute...especially "Bite Me"...hee!

Sorry you have the sickies...take care of yourself!

Hugs,
tracy

~Nessa~ said...

I hear you on the people eating my food! Arg. The only thing that makes it worse is when they leave the fucking dishes laying around after.... Like 4 hours later and I'm stuck cleaning up after you like a 6 year old. Lame. lol

Harlow B said...

I can't view your video :( I have a message that says missing plug in. I use safari as my browser, maybe that has something to do with it?

~ H

Silhouette said...

You are gorgeous! And you vlog cracked me up the whole time. You didn't ruin my night you were absolutely hilarious. And you have beautiful color bones. Don't be sad to have a "fat ass" I want to get fat injections into my ass. Its not fda approved yet but I am still willing to risk it haha.. I am glad we have similar interest! How was your time in houston?

Violet said...

Darling, you are lovely and brilliant even when you should be sleeping after getting back from a long trip! What are you talking about chipmunk cheeks for? Your face is beautiful, perfect skin and a lovely bone structure. And I am most jealous of your collar bones. Very very jealous.

Feel better though! It's no fun being sick (I should know :/ ) So get lots of sleep and drink plenty of liquids.

love, Vi.

kazehana said...

Hi five on fitting the versatile blogger (vlogger?) award into your vid. haha

I think I'd be so totally livid if people confronted me about my eating habits that way. I get really pissed off when people interfere in my business in a way that seems judgmental, hypocritical or nosy. Which is why I'm secretive as fuck. O_o

I know what you mean about hating to eat. Like..wtf? why is it so hard? especially when food is delicious? SO FRUSTRATING. But.

I have hope that it'll get easier with time. This is what keeps me going. If I can just get a decent rhythm going or something, maybe I'll wake up and be like: hmm, I feel like eating quiche! and I'll make one without meticulously measuring/weighing/calorically calculating every ingredient...and then I'll eat it without feeling like a whale.

lol hope springs eternal.

same for the 'better things in store' sentiment, romance wise. but you know...my first love and my last love were so epic and soul consuming, I kinda think I won't mind at all if I get like...a 4 star love instead. nothing wrong with a Holiday Inn, if you knaamsayin, yo. ;p

p.s.
every time I see your fro, I smile. I remember when mine was that size and how free it felt. keep rocking it. :D

miss said...

I loved listening to you. I feel the same way about food. You're not alone.
Oh, and cute undies.
xo

Mich said...

Ooo I can't wait to watch when I get home! Speakers on the work comp don't work--I blew them up my first week here...

I'll make it to New Mexico at some point! I've always wanted to go there. Seems like a cool place.

xoxo

Mich said...

Haha, Smeagol--I sense a fellow uber-nerd. :D

Nice knickers! And I thought you looked pretty hot. I like your hair.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

lovely... gosh, darling, you are so skinny... i'm jealous!!!♥

and you.are.beautiful. :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com