Friday, March 4, 2011

I am scattered

Had a super epic binge yesterday. Like I'm seriously in awe, kinda proud of it actually. I wasn't even hungry but I was so pissed off at the bullshit nonsense the school decided to put me through that I was determined to eat myself into a coma. I refuse to feel guilty about it though, I deserved that binge. I spent 4 hours total crying on a public bus and 3 hours crying is some counseling center they sent me to.

Regarding counseling: Purgatory is a therapist's office.

In other news I've been watching a lot of awesome movies lately. I saw Blue Velvet, Breakfast at Tiffany's, History of Violence, Casanova {w/ Heath Ledger}, Girl, Interrupted. All firsts. All awesome.

I especially loved Breakfast at Tiffany's. It was beautiful. I want to be Audrey Hepburn, absolutely. She is my new idol. I want to be as graceful, classy, gorgeous, thin, and lovely as she is.

I've been having terrible dizzy spells for the last three days and I can't tell if it's because I stopped taking my SSRIs or if i gave myself a minor concussion. Both?

And lastly, I blame Starving Artist for this. 
I want to fuck his bones so badly I'm drooling. 


Don't Judge

7 Curtsies:

Anonymous said...

Interesting note about Jeffree Star: He's really good friends with Demi Lovato, who was hospitalized for an eating disorder (suspected to be bulimia) and self-injury. He apparently was that type of influence on her....
so it's interesting you'd want to look like him.

Eager Enid said...

ah jeffree..more pink hair! haha.
breakfast at tiffany's is CLASSIC. i cry like a baby every time i see it. the theatre thats having thesci fi fest had a printing of it and played it once! (btw the movie is SO much better than the book)
i'm sorry you cried so much. did you feel better afterward at least? you definitely deserved that binge. maybe you should see a doctor about those dizzy spells...be careful <3
no one in particular played with the symphony last night either! but they played bruckner's 7th symphony = AWESOME

tracy said...

Yes, definately be careful about the dizzy spells....take care!

i love "Girl, Interrupted"....can't count the number of times i have seeen it. So many great stars in one film...Btittany Murphy, Rest in peace....

Dylphe said...

ooh i love audrey hepburn she is truly a beauty!!!
girl interrupted is the shiznit love that movie i have it on vhs and the tracking is starting to fuck up T_T
yay for a guilt free binge i love those brings a sense of "normality" i guess to the ed mind

kazehana said...

ahahah, no, your post didn't have any negative effect on me at all. you're too sweet, though, to worry about something like that.

I get easily distracted and rant randomly, but it's mostly just smoke and no flame.

my life is complicated and full of unexpected tragedies. in general, it's always rough; these days are no rougher than the days that came before 'em. I'll just keep sailing on. :)

and yeah...those fucking awkward conversations. he knows about my ED, which makes them twice as awkward. BUT it's great for blogging topics, eh? ;p

kazehana said...

p.s.
to answer your question,
I started off by joining body by glamour
( http://www.glamour.com/bbg ) which links to dailyburn but then I just got sick of glamour's bullshit and started using dailyburn all by itself.

( http://dailyburn.com )

it's pretty cool if you're the obsessive type who wants to log every morsel that passes your lips and know at a glance how many cals you burned just by existing/walking to work/etc.

p.p.s

if you're ever sick of comment swapping and feel like chatting, I use the gmail addy in my profile to gchat all the time. just sayin.

Mich said...

I love all those films. Blue Velvet is one of my favourite movies EVER!!! I would sell my soul to look like Isabella Rossellini. Or even just to stand in her presence for a moment.

Sorry about the dizzy spells. Are you keeping hydrated enough?

xoxo

 
template by suckmylolly.com