Intake: binge
Outake: purge
Exercise: 2.5 hours at the gym
Today I worked out and went to play practice. I am in four productions this semester. One is already over and the other three are going to be great fun. The one we worked on tonight is about a play put on by the Marquis de Sade in an insane asylum. Ironically, I am the director of the asylum. I must do a very convincing job of acting functional.
Nothing else of note happened today. I am going to go to bed early in hopes that I will get up tomorrow and live a life worth living. I'm sorry I have nothing interesting to say at the moment. Last night my friend gave me a little blue pill to help me sleep the undisturbed sleep of the angels. It was wonderful, I wish she would give me more but I doubt she's feeling that generous. Maybe I should just buy a bottle of my own.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Happiness is a blue pill
Part one of the production I'm in. I play Coulmier. If you like it, you can watch the rest on youtube as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Curtsies:
Actually, Coulmier was fairly empathetic with mental patients of the day. Maybe not much of a stretch.
Did your friend give you doxylamine succinate? I take melatonin to sleep sometimes. It either works or causes ridiculous vivid dreams where I keep confirming that I'm dreaming; win-win.
Ooh! Plays!
I haven't been to one in so long.
I shall have to watch the clip.
Sleep pills are wonderful things, just because sleep is so wonderful.
I feel you on the binge/purge front. I am ending the cycle today though.
Stay strong!
Post a Comment