Breakfast: Fasting
Lunch: fruit, vegan cookie, lettuce wrap, stir-fry vegetables
Dinner: Borderline Carb Binge
Exercise: 1hour of yoga
Verdict: Figure out a plan for keeping the carbs in check and take my fat-ass to the gym.
Seriously, why am I eating so many carbs. Because they comfort me? Then they stab me in the back-fat and laugh. What to do...
In other news, I did not get anything done today. I was lazy, lazy, lazy. It was nice but tomorrow I will be productive, productive, productive! I will wake up early, go to the gym, get all of my shit done, and rock the socks off this weekend. I will eat super healthy, write my parents, make a list of goals, and make sure my life stays on track.
Tune in tomorrow for the {not}-exiting conclusion of "Adventures in Blog Vacation Land." Will our heroine finally grow a pair? Is there a musical number? Will some finally get Timmy out of that well? Find out soon!
I went to this concert. It was orgasmic. Literally.

2 Curtsies:
carbs are evil, i totally agree!!!!
i freaken love daft punk awesomeness, have you seen their movie?
stay strong
Have an amazing weekend! You will be strong and controlled. I know you want to meet your goals more than you want to eat those carbs. I have a carb problem, too. Just fight it, hunny! It'll be worth it in the end!
xo
Post a Comment