So this is my valentines vlog. I'm not much to look at so apologies on that front. Today.... just binge of depression and sadness but I vow to you all right now that I am going to stop!!! I will absolutely fast all day tomorrow and make all you lovelies proud of me! Also, I watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World with my roommate while we were skipping class together. {Grow up to be a better adult then me kiddos!} It was awesome and a perfect pick me up before filming this. I hope you guys get some enjoyment out of it.
!Happy Valentines to all my valentines!
x♥x Love You all x♥x


14 Curtsies:
Whaaah! You removed it before I got to see! D:
fear not, i have re-uploaded it but the sound is still totally off. sorry, sorry!
Oh my goodness darling, you are so so so incredibly beautiful. I officially have a girl-crush on you!
I wish I could write more but time is against me at this moment :)
Love you immensely, that was a wonderful vlog,
Adeline xx
you are so sweet! And the cards from your friends are all so lovely. stay positive XX
Aw, you read poetry. I loved every moment of it. :)
You made my valentine's day better. <3
Ooooh so pretty <3<3 *hug* handmades are so nice :) and that's a really really cute little top on you!!
Poetry /deep-romantic-sigh
SAILOR MOON =D
Love love love love love your Vlog! So nice to see the face behind the words... and I could see the bottle of La Lune on the counter behind you :)
I hope you ended up having a lovely day, even if you were alone - you're beautiful and you don't need any one else to prove that!
I love your blog! & I'm glad to see how normal you are, just like me. It's reassuring that I'm not alone fighting a battle with myself & especially with mia. I hope you stayed strong! Good luck, xo A
darling i love you so much more now. beautiful, articulate, funny and BEAUTIFUL! (it needed to be said twice) x
You are beautiful. And you are so wonderful. I had the best time on this "date." Thank-you so much. I mean, you are just so inspirational. Never stop being you. You must have boys chasing after you.
xxx
You are BEAUTIFUL!! You also have a lovely sounding voice--I feel like you should be on the radio. I'd listen to your poetry any day. <3
Hi lovely! I hope you had a wonderful valentines day! I LOVE your collar bones!! You are absolutly gorgeous :D
OMG YOUR COMMENT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! I had to just come tell you how much I love you! <3<3
love your vlog you're gorgeous
i know i'm sooooo late posting but i love it. you're awesome. i also love the poetry.
don't worry you won't be alone forever, i feel the same but dammit we're gonna find the one!!!
Post a Comment