Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kaguya

Intake: Carb Binge of Shame and Remorse
Exercise: One hour of yoga

I was going to add another layer of my sob story but the snow faeries have been drifting slowly down from heaven all day, playing in my hair and laying soft kisses on my eyes. They swirled around my body urging me to join in their wild dance and pay homage to season. The soft ice melts, it cools, it cleanses me of my sins. Tonight the snow is falling like glitter from the Prussian sky. It lights on the ground and illuminates the path back to my room.

Tonight I will only think of peace and new beginnings. Sorrow can wait for another day.

Namaste

4 Curtsies:

Savanna said...

<3 Love the images- so beautiful and unique.

miss said...

This was beautiful. There is nothing like finding the beauty in nature when you can't find it in yourself.
xo

Starving Artist said...

Gorgeous :) snow is very very pretty.. I just wish it wern't so cold :(

Lichen said...

You're back! Forgive me if the exclamation point looks excessive next to the few times we actually commented on each other's posts. Your previous post was great, though I picture your therapist as some kind of pearl-clutcher. Sometimes we take care of ourselves by taking chances.

 
template by suckmylolly.com