Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More information than you require

Intake: cantaloupe, honeydew, grapes, vegan potato and onion soup, tofu fajita without the tortilla, salad, water
Exercise: 1hr on the Eliptical, toning, 30 min on the rowing machine

So of course I must begin by thanking you all most sincerely for your beautiful and encouraging comments on my vlog. You guys have made the last couple days not only bearable but enjoyable. Am I crying in a heap because I have no one to love? NO! Because I have your guy's love and that is one of the most awesome things that has ever happened to me.

On to the news: I am planning a road trip to visit my sister for spring break around March 12 and I am determined to fit into a bikini and be a size three. Determined!

Here's the plan: No carbs, No Dairy {I already don't eat meat}. Workout thoroughly Sunday, Monday, Wednesday. Yoga class and hula hoop Tuesday and Friday. Zumba on Saturday. Do private yoga everyday. Fast at least one day a week {not sure what day to choose yet}.

Can I do it? Yes I can! I think! Probably!
!I want to wear this!

My room is still a terrible mess and it is driving me crazy. I don't know why I don't get up and do things like a normal human being. I need to add that to my list of things to get under control. I want to be a neat freak.

So for a bit of fun..... Ms. Isobel nominated me for the honest scrap award so here we go!

1. My family is from Jamaica. I am the first generation born in America. And like most Jamaicans I am extremely mixed. I am a quarter Irish/Scottish on my Dad's side and God only knows what on my mom's side.

2. I believe in Unicorns. If there are Narwhals, there are unicorns. By extension I suppose you could say that I also believe in magic. Not necessarily the Disney or Wiccan kind, but Magic of a sort.

3. My front right top tooth is mostly fake. I was hit by a car while riding my bike and broke it. Then I had to get a root canal. My first thought after flying over the handle bars and smashing my face was 'Please let my not be ugly now.' I am unrepentantly shallow to the last.

4. I used to dance. A lot. Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Social. I still love it and I hope to take classes again this summer. Dance to me is the physical embodiment of lyric in music. I like the feeling of expressing a song's meaning through movement and expression. Also, it's my substitute for not being able to sing.

5. I hate the term Bisexual. It sounds like my sexuality has schizophrenia or something. I simply like whoever I like regardless of gender and prefer the term "Equal Opportunity Lover"

6. After working out really hard, I have crazy insane vivid dreams. Crazy!

7. I am in love with Japanese lolita style clothing. There's something in me that is obsessed with little girl dresses and I wish I could wear them all the time. Alas, they are expensive and don't really suit me.

8.  I watch porn. That's what the internet is for after all.

9. I am a domestic in the most stereotypical sense of the word. My greatest dream is to be a homemaker stay at home wife who grows her own food, sews, cooks, and takes care of her twelve beautiful children.

10. I have a type of synesthesia called Ordinal linguistic personification where numbers, musical notes, and some letters take on personalities and genders. I am extremely bad at math because of this and I feel like everything has a soul and feelings. Judging from your honest scrap list I think you might have this too, Adeline!

I hereby nominate Nessa, Rachael, and Elara.

7 Curtsies:

Lichen said...

Missed your vlog the other day - you're obviously very bright and your hair is awesome! I'd listen to you read poetry in that clear, even voice. Maybe you should get a pipe and armchair and go all PBS on us.

It's hilarious how many of us came out as Sailor Moon fans in recent weeks. Eager Enid had it in her Honest Scrap 10 and received a lot of comments in agreement. But sorry, Haruka was so much better than Mamoru.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing all that stuff. :D
<3

Mich said...

I loved this post. :D

Did you have an accent as a kid? I had a Jamaican accent until I started school--the woman who raised me is Jamaican (I guess she was a nanny, but that word doesn't quite cover it; she was more like a mom).

I believe in unicorns too, and ppl always think I'm nuts! Even if they don't exist anymore, they definitely existed at one point. They show up too often in history and myths. Same with dragons.

Equal opportunity lover is perfect. I never liked "bisexual" either.

Lolita clothing is awesome!! But then again, I'm a sucker for anything old fashioned. Baroque clothing is the best.

Our kids will have to get together for playdates when we're both stay at home moms.

Hope you're having a wonderful day! <3

Starving Artist said...

=D the more I learn about you the more I love you!
1. IRISH =D
2. Magic is for damn sure real.
3. Bwaahaha I want to go to the mall with you so we can be shallow together. I get such weird looks sometimes when I say something while shoping with people....
4. Oooh, I wish I could dance! I love to sing though! LOL so opposite, but that just means we'd make a good team!
5. I'm so going to start calling myself an equal opportunity lover. I've been using 'pansexual' up to this point.
6. O.o I never dream T.T that's so cool!
7. I love Japanese style... they're so fun.
8. Hehe.. me too.
9. I'll have to be the crazy aunt that stops by with gifts once or twice a year.
10. That has happened to me, I think there are about an equal number of objects and people that I consider people...
I LOVE YOUUU!

miss said...

Ayyyyy, I'm not the only crazy woman who watches pornnn. I loved learning all this about you. We have much in common.
xo

Dylphe said...

I love how in number 5 you say Equal Opportunity Lover. I love that term, because I guess you could call me that when i'm drunk he he
I LOVE Japanese Lolita fashion though I personally lean more toward the visual kei fashion. i think you'd look great in it. on ebay you can sometimes get really good deals just when you're searching type in that you want to look worldwide because then you get the cheaper stuff from china.it's not super cheap but it beats what you'd pay in a store or directly ordered from a japanese store (http://cgi.ebay.de/Dolly-Gothic-Visual-Punk-Lolita-Dress-necklace-BR-S-L-/260687409120?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item826393d3f1)

 
template by suckmylolly.com